expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

miercuri, 26 iunie 2013

Hi! I'm Bloom :)


Hi! My name is Bloom and, as you know, I am a fairy. I am the informal leader of the Winx Club, as well as the princess and Guardian Fairy of Domino and keeper of the Dragon Flame. My birthday is on 10th of december. 
I am the second daughter of King Oritel and Queen Marion of Domino, and little sister of Daphne. She passed away the Dragon Flame to upon my birth. When I was still a little baby, my Kingdom was attacked by the Ancestral Witches,Valtor, and Mandragora who ended Domino by turning it into a frozen ad abandoned planet. Daphne, unable to fight off the witches, sent me to Earth to protect me as well as the Dragon Flame, and ended up being killed by the Ancestresses, after which Oritel and Marion believed that both their daughters were dead. On Earth, I appeared in a building where my adoptive father Mike, a firefighter, was dousing. Mike rescued me and eventually adopted me. My adoptive mother was Vanessa, a florist. I grew up to have an uneventful childhood and had no awareness of my true origins. In my youth, I received a gift, my close pet rabbit Kiko and met my enemy, the snobbish and arrogant Mitzi. I also dated Andy, who plays the guitar in his band. In my late teens, I encountered Stella fighting at a local park with Knut, an ogre. Just as Stella was about to be defeated, I, surprisingly, used a magical attack and turned the fight in Stella's favor, and both of us were able to defeat Knut. Stella, impressed with my powers and abilities, encouraged me to attend Alfea, the three-year prestigious school for fairies which Stella had studied at, but had been expelled. Curious about developing my dormant magical powers and abilities and eager to find out where they came from, I agree, after convincing my parents Mike and Vanessa.
I managed to get into Alfea with the aid of Stella's trickery where I meet Flora, along with Tecna and Musa. Stella suggests us go for pizza, which she states is the national dish of Vallisto.While ordering our food, I tried to use my mobile, but it would not work. Tecna takes it - laughs at the 'ancient technology', to my surprise as she referred to it as the newest mobile on Earth. During the apology, I find that the technology of Earth is slower than that of Magix. The apology by Tecna allows me to borrow Tecna's card and call my mom.Shortly after, while still in Magix, I spied Knut, who was working for a trio of witches known as the Trix, and had attacked me and Stella in Gardenia. The Trix attack me since I had been spying on them, and Stella, Flora, Musa and Tecna come to rescue me. This is where they also learn that I am not Viranda of Vallisto, but Bloom of Earth. After constant attacks, the Winx Club gain the attention of Ms. Faragonda, the headmistress of Alfea. After an attack on Musa in Magix, we learned that the reason for the constant fighting was that the Trix were seeking to get the power of the Dragon Flame, and after a fight in which I unleashed an enormous amount of energy, they were soon convinced that I had it.Unfamiliar with the term Dragon Fire, I sought the guidance of her headmistress and was told the history of Domino. I would not know that I had this power or that I'm the last princess of Domino until the Trix later succeeded in taking it, leading to a series of journeys for me to regain what I had lost.These journeys include a trip to Domino where Daphne gives me a crown showing her the history of the fall of Domino and Lake Roccaluce where Daphne's spirit resides. At Lake Roccaluce, Daphne reveals to me that the Trix did not take the Dragon Flame from me but that it was still in me and that I was unable to use my powers because I was having doubts on myself, this gives me the courage and the strength to go back to Alfea and help my friends. I successfully beat Icy with my newly found power. I forgot to say that after the Trix take my powers, I goed back to Alfea and sit out of battle. I, along with Stella, Sky, Brandon and Knut head to Cloud Tower with Riven (who was now useless to Darcy ) and confront the Trix.  Sky and I then escape from Cloud Tower. After Sky and I went in separate directions, I was able to regain my powers, save Sky and join my friends in the final battle. I faced Icy one-on-one while the rest of the Winx faced Darcy and Stormy. I managed to beat my rival and me and Sky have our first kiss and after that I joined the celebration with my friends. A new fairy, Aisha, the princess of Andros, joins the Winx Club after stumbling onto the Alfea grounds and being discovered by me and the other Winx after the opening ceremony for the Winx Club's second year. Her pixie Piff came along with her. The rest of the pixies were at Shadow Haunt, captured by Darkar. Aisha, me and Stella went in Downland wher Stella go on a special mission with the help of Sky and Brandon to rescue the rest of the pixies. After the pixies were rescued, they went back to Alfea, where every Winx girl bonded with a pixie . I bonded with Lockette, the Pixie of Portals. Also, a new teacher, Professor Avalon, comes along and takes a special interest in me. Tecna and her bonded pixie Digit think that Professor Avalon is the Angel of Doom in. In Pixie Village, I received the temporary power-up, Charmix, after I saves my friends while we were on the Vacation Realm. It was revealed that the Professor Avalon at Alfea was a fake one who was taking orders from Darkar, and captures me and puts me in a dark spell and turns me into Dark Bloom. Darkar and Dark Bloom use the Codex to open the magical portal to enter the Realm of Realix where Dark Bloom summons the Ultimate Power of Realix so that Darkar can absorb it. Sky tells me that he loves me and my love for Sky makes me healing powers turn me from Dark Bloom back into my real self and heal everyone. I fought against Darkar with the Winx and defeat him with a Charmix Convergence.After, I met Valtor, an evil wizard who aided the Ancient Witches in the destruction the planet Domino and was imprisoned in the Omega Dimension until the Trix freed him. I was invited to Eraklyon by Sky for the celebrations of the Thousand Years of the Kingdom of Eraklyon, where he tells me that he will make an announcement in which he will officially reveal that he is going to marry me, but we get separated from each other because of the preparations for the upcoming party. At the party Sky moves on to make his big announcement, but before this Diaspro asks Sky to have a toast with her and cunningly corrupts Sky's mind by giving him a drink with a love potion given by Valtor and Sky makes his announcement about his one love - Princess Diaspro. I get shocked and start crying, and when the Winx ask Sky for explanations Diaspro tells Sky that we are witches and that we are Valtor's servants, and Sky orders his guards to attack us and he also tries to attack us, but to Aisha manages to create a wall with her Enchantix powers and saves me. Later we sneak into the Royal Palace of Eraklyon and Stella turns Sky back to normal by using her Fairy Dust to break the turns Sky back to normal by using her Fairy Dust to break the dark spell under which Sky was because of Valtor's love potion. Me and Sky reconcile after I returned from Pyros, where I gained my Enchantix, and move on to save Tecna. I also learned that the Ancient Witches created Valtor from a small fragment of the Dragon Fire. After Tecna had vanished into the Omega Portal, apparently never to be seen or heard from again, and I suffered a defeat in an attempt to destroy Valtor and avenge my friend, I decided that I needed to become stronger and earn my Enchantix powers. Ms. Faragonda sent me to Pyros, where I would meet the sorceress Maia. Maia taught me how to focus all my energy on one target. Later on, the Trix attacked Pyros, and during this attack, I became one with the power of the Dragon, gaining my Enchantix and was victorious in the end. Valtor invaded Alfea to claim their strongest magic spells, and we had recently acquired the Water Stars from the Golden Kingdom. When I was about to destroy him using the power of the Water Stars, he prevented me from doing so by telling her that Oritel and Marion were trapped within his own body. This was later revealed to be a hoax after I visited the Crypt of the Ancient Witches. With the truth revealed I ventured into another dimension, where I faced off against Valtor and extinguished the essence of his Dragon's Flame with my Fairy Dust, sealing him away to be forever locked in the crypt of the Three Ancient Witches.With Valtor defeated and the Magical Dimension is safe, me and my friends begin our search for my parents, King Oritel and Queen Marion of Domino. We sought out Hagen, the blacksmith who had forged the Sword of King Oritel, but, after a small skirmish, he stated that he was unable to help me in any way. Back on Earth, I was visited by the spirit of my older sister Daphne, who gave me her mask so I can see Domino as it was before Valtor and the three Ancient Witches destroyed it. Traveling to the Obsidian Dimension, I found out, after confronting an evil sorceress named Mandragora, that Oritel's wife was absorbed inside the sword that Hagan had fashioned to be, literally, "fit for a king" before Domino met its apparent end. However, only a King could release the sword and restore the entire realm to normal. To my surprise, Sky - who had revealed himself as the new King of Eraklyon, because his father had abdicated the throne - was able to release the Sword of Oritel and save the kingdom, which in turn also restored Marion to her human form and allows me to truly complete my Enchantix. At the end, Sky also proposed to me, and I accepted almost instantly. But by destroying the Obsidian Dimension, we unknowingly freed the three Ancient Witches.I joined my friends as we make a journey to Earth to protect the last fairy of Earth, Roxy. We stayed in Gardenia with my adoptive parents, Mike and Vanessa. Vanessa helps us kick start our new business, Love & Pet, which also serves as our home. When we finally find Roxy, it is easier for us to relate because both of us were originally on Earth when we first learned we were fairies. I, along with the other girls, earn our Believix the moment that Roxy says that she believes in magic and fairies. I had to deal with another problem, dealing with my boyfriend and ex-boyfriend, Andy because Sky was jealous of me having some time with Andy. Despite wanting to destroy Valtor last year, I wanted that Wizards of Black Circle would get fair trial instead of getting destroyed. I was strictly against Morganas goal to get revenge on humans as well. As my Believix powers were not enough against Morganas fairies, Faragonda sent me and others to gain three gifts of destiny, Lovix and Sophix and finally Gift of Darkness. I had to defeat Nebula, so that my goal of protecting Wizards of the Black Circle would succeed and eventually won. But I did not know that Wizards were plotting against them whole time as they spelled Black Circle, so that it would suck every Earth Fairy inside it at once. This was stopped by Nabu, who had to sacrifice himself in order to seal the Black Circle for good. After Nabu's death, Aisha, even though I said it was not the right way, joins the Warrior Earth Fairies to avenge her love. I and other Winx went after Aisha and Nebula to the Omega Dimension, where we defeated Wizards of the Black Circle for good. As magic was brought back to Earth, we became quite popular among normal people and thanks to Musa who had able to form our own band.I am having a good time enjoying my new life as the princess of Domino. However, I do not seem to be too fond of my responsibilities as a princess and feeled somehow "trapped". My father gives me a horse named Peg, and my mother gives me a riding suit so I can ride Peg. Me and Peg goed out for a ride and met up with Sky. Sky asks me to marry him and I was overjoyed and told my parents. A news reporter hears the news and broadcasts it. The Winx Club hear the news and wonder why I did not tell them first. Sky tells me two days later that they can not marry each other which saddens me and angers my father. The Winx Club came in time to cheer up me and help me choose my prince (which my father chose). Sky comes in disguise and I was curious to why he broke off their engagement. Sky tries to explain their kingdoms conflicts in the past. My father figures out that Sky was wearing the disguise and bans him from coming to the castle. I was very upset, and goed to Gardenia with the Winx Club to my foster parents. My foster parents welcome them in. Me and the Winx Club then lose our powers because the Trix destroyed the positive energy. I later, with the help of my five best friends, decide to face the Trix, and regains my powers. We then face off the Trix together and then defeat them by summoning the immeasurably incomparable energy and power of the Great Dragon itself.

Hmmm... What can I say about me? I love pizza and my favourite colour is red. I like to read books about spells and listen to pop music. My best friend is Stella and my ideal boyfried is....my actual fiancé, Sky. I also like watching romantic movies and playing with Kiko, but i hate tidying my bedroom.

I think that this is all you shoud know about me. I know that I didn't talked about this year, but you allready know it's story, too. If you have questions or just want to talk with me, here are my e-mail adresses: bloom.winx_club95@yahoo.com , bloombelievix99@gmail.com . Also:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bloom___Winx
Ask.fm: http://ask.fm/bloom_peters
Hi5: http://www.hi5.com/bloom_peters
We Heart It: http://weheartit.com/bloom_peters
Sound Cloud: https://soundcloud.com/bloomsirenix7











Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu